Our Pupil Premium Spending Review 2018 – 2019 for Carlyle Infant and Nursery Academy is within our Action Plan attached. The impact of the funding is detailed within the first section of this 2019 – 2020 action plan. This information is used to inform our spending in the current school year. Our focus for spending in 2019/20 is detailed in our action plan below which shows the amount we estimate we will receive and our children’s main barriers to learning. This is regularly reviewed with Jane Green, Strategic Director. Jane has also worked alongside our Pupil Premium lead, Sian Elliott to ensure that this meets the needs of our current children in order to diminish any differences in the progress children make due to any barriers outlined.
If you require any further information about this, please do contact the school directly.
At Carlyle Infant and Nursery Academy our aims are:
- To deliver quality first teaching for all
- To close the attainment gap for vulnerable groups.
- To make sure that all pupils who receive pupil premium funding are making expected or exceeding progress.
- To ensure that this progress is accelerated.
- Curriculum enhancement providing experiences which enhance their progress in academic, social and emotional development.