Little Owlets Stay & Play Session
We are very pleased to announce that Our Little Owlets Stay & Play sessions are re-opening on Thursday 28th April 2022!
We are really excited to introduce our Little Owlets Stay & Play session where learning is fun and exciting – for children and adults alike!
Each week we plan lots of varied, interesting activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework that you and your child can enjoy together in an environment that is both stimulating and nurturing.
Here is just a taster of some of the exciting activities we offer each week:
- Making marks in cornflour gloop
- Playing with dinosaurs in a muddy swamp
- Making cupcakes with chocolate dough
- Pouring and filling with containers and scoops with the coloured rice
- Playing with the sea creatures in the sparkly water
- Relaxing and sharing stories in the book area
- Developing gross motor skills, independence and confidence on the obstacle course
All activities will help your child:
- Develop and learn new skills
- Interact with other children
- Develop a confidence and eagerness to learn
- Learn new skills and ideas for learning at home through play
All learning through play experiences give your child an early learning advantage and is excellent preparation for starting school.
Each Thursday session runs from 9:30am to 11:00am (except school holidays).
We have a snack area where you will find milk, juice and healthy snacks for the children and hot drinks and snacks for the adults.
From 9:30am and 10.45, you and your child are free to explore the activities on offer and from 10.45-11 am we have music, instruments, singing and dancing for a fun and lively end to the session!
We welcome all family members including Mums, Dads, Grandparents and Carers.
Cost per session is just £2.00 plus 50p for each additional child.
Come along and join the fun!